August 16, 2019 Brexit 0 Comment

Appreciate everyone is worn out with Brexit and its domination of our airwaves.

There are two areas below that may provide helpful information from a Revenue and bank loan/grant aid perspective. We would have looked at these previously so just sending his as a refresher

  1. EORI Number. If you import or export from the UK or plan to then you should apply for an EORI number

You can register for an EORI number on Revenue’s EORI online registration service through My Account or ROS

  1. See below a link to resources that may be of assistance including loan and grant schemes. There are eligibility criteria that must be met but if you feel it is an area that may impact you then it might be an idea to explore the possibilities


Leave a Comment

Little About Us

Joe Cunnane Practice Owner TRA Professional Services       Qualifications:  FCA Chartered Accountant & AITI Chartered Tax Advisor Joe has over 20 years experience working in both private practice and industry ... Read More »