TRA Professional

  1. Home
  2. /
  3. Rental income taxation

Keeping your house in order

If you have any income from renting a property in Ireland, you need to file a tax return to Revenue — which also means you may be missing out on unclaimed reliefs and making the same mistakes on your forms every year.

At TRA we have been helping private landlords navigate complex tax regulations for many years. You’ll have peace of mind knowing we’ve helped many landlords in your situation. We’ll help you maximise your wealth while reducing your tax bill — keeping our fees to an absolute minimum as always.

Our full range of rental income advisory services includes:

  • Annual accounts and tax returns
  • Book keeping

Speak to us today so we can start working on your personalised rental income tax plan, and start making you savings that are well worth the affordable fee.